A complete formula for Scars
Heals new and old scars caused by: Acne, Burns, Surgery, Accident, Dermabrasion, Hyper-pigmentation.
What is Scagel?
Scagel is a dermatological product based on herbal extracts and silicone derivative which are scientifically proven to enhance the wound healing process, softening and smoothening the irregularities
Acne, Burns, Surgery, Accident, Dermabrasion, Hyper-pigmentation.
- After care of damaged skin afer radiotherapy or peeling;
- Reduction of itching and treatment of dry skin;
- Reduction of skin hyper-pigmentation.
How does Scagel work?
Due to its innovative formula, the product acts during all stages of the wound healing process.
- Inhibits the over production and helps promote balanced collagen production. It promotes Type I and Type III collagen homeostasis and stop the conversion of the mature fibrocytes to myofibroblasts, which is the cell type known to be associated with keloid type scar.
- It hydrates and soothes the damaged skin.
- It softens the skin and helps to prevent scar.
- Reduction of itching and redness.
- Catifelează pielea şi preîntâmpină uscarea şi iritarea.
- It softens the skin and prevents a dry, irritated and vulnerable skin.
- It helps reducing post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
What does Scagel contain?
Contains botanical extracts and silicone derivative:
• Onion extract – 12%, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Paper Mulberry Extract, Tamarind Extract, Alantoin, Vitamin E,
• Hydroxyprolisilane C (silicone derivative).
How does Scagel apply?
The way to correctly apply the product:
- Apply Scagel thinly 2 times daily and gently rub it in slowly until it is absorbed completely by the skin.
- Continue application to improve scar conditions.
- Can be used to prevention of scars.
- New scars will improve faster while old scars will need a longer period to improve.
- For faster results, use Scagel immediately afer wound closes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue usage.
Bangkok Botanica Thailanda